- 11.05.21 Jazz at the Bechtler: Tribute to Chick Corea
- Buy Tickets 11.14.21 Music and Museum | Beatles by the Bechtler Ensemble
- 12.03.21 Jazz at the Bechtler: Holiday Jazz
- 01.07.22 Jazz at the Bechtler: Post Holiday Blues
- 02.04.22 Jazz at the Bechtler: Jazz for Lovers
- Buy Tickets 02.13.22 Music and Museum | Dedication to Hans and Bessie Bechtler
- 03.04.22 Jazz at the Bechtler ft. Nnenna Freelon
- 04.01.22 Jazz at the Bechtler: Smokin' Saxophones
- Buy Tickets 04.10.22 Music and Museum | Celebrating Annemarie Schwarzenbach
- 05.06.22 Jazz at the Bechtler: Tribute to Miles Davis
- Buy Tickets 05.22.22 Music and Museum | A Kaleidoscope Concert
- 06.03.22 Jazz at the Bechtler: Latin Jazz
- Monday10am - 5pm
- Wednesday10am - 5pm
- Thursday10am - 5pm
- Friday10am - 5pm
- Saturday10am - 5pm
- Sunday12pm - 5pm
Get directions and parking information.
Stay up to date with the latest Bechtler happenings by subscribing to our emails.
COVID-19 Policy Update
The Bechtler Museum of Modern Art has made the decision to require proof of vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test (taken no more than three days prior to the program date) for staff, artists, vendors, and attendees. Note: Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test is not required for general admission to the museum. The safety of our guests, staff, and artists are a top priority and we will re-evaluate this policy as needed while we continue to navigate the Delta variant.
Overview of Policy Update
- Proof of vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test (taken no more than 3 days prior to program date) for staff, guests artists, vendors, and attendees.
- If guests do not have a vaccination card or negative test results at the time of check-in, they will be asked to return with proofs for future programming.
- Ticket holders will be asked in advance to provide their documentation upon check-in at these programs.
- Due to the county health mandate, masks will still be required indoors, even with vaccination or proof of negative test.
- Masks may be removed to eat or drink and should be placed back on the face when finished.
- This requirement does not apply to daily museum visitation or private rental events/clients.